– To create a group email quickly in Outlook 2010. Click on cntrl, shift and L on your keyboard. The Untitled Group Contact dialog box will open ready to create an email group. This group of names will be saved in contacts and can then be used again if necessary.
– Create a name for this group so it’s quick to find again later.
– Now add members to your group either from your contacts list, global address list or you create new members if you need to within this box using the new email contact option.
– Once you have finished creating the group use the save and close option in the top left of the screen. This is vital for it to be saved.
– Now you can create a very quick group email whenever you need to!
– Type the name of the group into the find a contact option at the end of the home ribbon. The group contact will open.
– You can now click on the email button in the communicate group on the home ribbon to email that group!
This is how to create a group email quickly in Outlook 2010.
If you are interested in learning more about Outlook, then attend one of our Outlook Courses.
This Microsoft Outlook training course will teach you the essential skills of using Outlook […]Read more
Course OverviewThis advanced Microsoft Outlook training course will expand your skills in using […]Read more
This Microsoft OneNote training course will show you how to capture, organise, and reuse […]Read more