Because we’re confident that you’ll love our courses we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
If there’s a serious problem and we can’t fix it promptly then we will give you your money back to say sorry.
Sadly some people have taken advantage of our approach in the past. As a result, we’ve had to add a few conditions:
- The problem must be meaningful and impact your learning. This means that you will be sent home if we can’t fix the problem and we reserve the right to retain our manuals and other materials.
- You must tell us about it as soon as you notice the issue so that we have a chance to fix it.
- The problem must occur before the course is more than 50% completed. So, if you are on a one day course, this means before the lunch break. If you are on a two-day course before you leave at the end of the first day.
The guarantee is at our discretion and does not apply in the event that:
- You arrive late for the course, for whatever reason.
- You have booked yourself on to the wrong course for your level of pre-existing knowledge, or for the purpose that you want to use the software for.
- You have particular needs that you have not discussed with us at least 2 weeks before the course started.
- We do not believe that you are acting in good faith for any reason.