Master the basics with our Xero Introduction course and learn all of the core skills that you need to start using Xero day-to-day.
We know that learning Xero for the first time can be a bit daunting. Our friendly, certified trainer will quickly get you using Xero confidently in no time.
This is a hands-on course. It includes lots of time to practise what you are being taught, try things out for yourself and ask questions.
✔ A complete beginners’ course that covers all of Xero’s basics.
✔ Plenty of one to one attention and time to ask questions.
✔ Friendly expert trainers, small groups and a comfortable place to learn.
✔ All the materials and extras that you’ll ever need.
Please note, post course support is not provided for Xero courses.
What Will I Learn?
By the time you finish, you’ll be comfortable using a wide range of Xero’s core features.
You’ll be able to quickly and easily:
- Navigate the Xero dashboard and tailor it to your preferences.
- Send emails from Xero that are customised for your business.
- Reconcile your bank account and create sales invoices and purchase orders.
- Create and view pre-loaded reports.
Am I Ready For This Course?
This course is a beginners’ course and so doesn’t assume any prior knowledge.
So long as you are comfortable working with a computer you’ll be absolutely fine.
Please note: Xero does not accredit live trainer-led training courses and so this is not a Xero-accredited course.
The Training Day
We include everything that you’ll need for a really productive, fun day’s training.
Our One Day Xero courses from 9.30 am to approximately 4:15 pm each day.
We provide a relaxed but focused learning environment and some of the friendliest Xero trainers you’ll find anywhere.
When you book a course with us we include everything that you need for a great day’s training.
Also, you’ll receive:
✔ A full-colour manual covering everything in the course so that you can recap.
✔ A USB stick for the course exercises to let you practise more in your own time.
✔ A Certificate of Attendance.
- The benefits of using Xero
- Basic functionality
- How to navigate Xero
- Understand the dashboard
- Tailor it to your preferences
- Setting up sales invoices
- Customising sales invoices
- Creating and sending a sales invoice
- Creating an Inventory item
- Creating a quote
- Sending a quote
- Sending statements of overdue amounts
- Sending statements of activity
- Recording a purchase invoice
- Setting up a bank account and feed
- Reconciling a bank account
- Viewing a basic profit & loss report
- Using the help centre
- Contacting Xero Support
Online Training Requirements
To attend this Xero course online, you will need:
✔ Xero on your Windows PC/laptop with a camera, speakers & microphone
✔ A stable internet connection capable of running Zoom
✔ To be a confident computer user and able to use Zoom
If you have access to a second screen, we would encourage you to use it as it improves the experience.