Master the new dynamic array formulas that Office 365 offers on this new Excel training course.
This powerful new feature allows formulas to return multiple results to a range of cells. These results are generated by a single formula entered into one cell.
It is a hands-on Excel course and includes plenty of time to try out what you are being taught.
✔ An Excel course focused exclusively on dynamic array formulas.
✔ Plenty of one to one attention and time to ask questions.
✔ Friendly expert trainers, small groups and a comfortable place to learn.
✔ All the materials and extras that you’ll ever need.
✔ Ongoing support and help with issues you have after the course.
What Will I Learn?
You’ll return to the office with a detailed understanding of how to make best use of dynamic array formulas.
By the end of this course you’ll:
- Understand how dynamic array formulas impact all Excel formulas.
- Be comfortable using any dynamic array formula, for example, FILTER or UNIQUE
- Understand how to handle the #SPILL error message
- Be able to refer to dynamic ranges using #
Am I Ready For This Course?
This course is designed for advanced Excel users.
It assumes that you have either attended our advanced Excel training course, or have equivalent skills.
Click on the sections below to see the full syllabus covered during this Excel training course.
- What is an array formula?
- Why are dynamic array formulas useful?
Examples of the most useful dynamic array formulas:
- SORT and SORTBY
- FILTER (including tips for entering filtering criteria)
- XLOOKUP and XMATCH
- Handling the #SPILL error message
- Using # to refer to dynamic arrays
- How dynamic array formulas features impact all formulas
This Excel workshop includes a number of exercises including:
- Multiple filters for tracking event seating
- Emulating pivot tables with dynamic arrays
- Keyword searches with FILTER
The Training Day
You don’t need to bring anything with you. We provide everything that you’ll need for a really great day’s training.
Our courses run from 9.30 am to roughly 4.30 pm with refreshments and biscuits throughout the day and a break for lunch.
We offer a relaxed, supportive learning environment, fully air-conditioned training facilities and some of the nicest instructors on the planet.
Also, you’ll receive:
✔ A full-colour A4 manual to keep which covers everything in the course.
✔ A USB stick so that you can take the course exercises home with you.
✔ A Certificate of Attendance.
Online Training Requirements
To attend this Excel course online, you will need:
✔ MS Excel on your Windows PC with a camera, speakers & microphone
✔ A stable internet connection capable of running Zoom
✔ To be a confident computer user and able to use Zoom
If you have access to a second screen, we would encourage you to use it as it improves the experience.