Our HTML training courses will quickly introduce you to the key elements of this widely used language. HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language and is the authoring language used in the creation of documents for the World Wide Web. HTML was initially created for use as a universal common document language for the World Wide Web. It indicates the type of information rather than the exact way it is to be presented. The actual presentation is left to the software that converts the contents to a suitable format for viewing.
Led by highly experienced HTML trainers with many years of experience our hands-on courses mean that you will leave with practical HTML experience as well as useful tips and tricks.
1. Training by a highly experienced HTML trainer.
2. A full colour A4 HTML manual for you to take home.
3. Free parking at our site.
4. Lunch and refreshments through out the day.
5. A comfortable, air conditioned training environment.
6. The HTML exercises that you will work on (where appropriate a USB stick is provided for you to take your training exercises away with you)