This 2 day course is focused on showing you how to use Microsoft Word in a legal setting.
Led by highly experienced Microsoft Word trainers, you’ll be given lots of time to try out what you are being taught for yourself and ask questions.
✔ A Word course designed specifically for legal users.
✔ Plenty of one to one attention and time to ask questions.
✔ Friendly expert trainers, small groups and a comfortable place to learn.
✔ All the materials and extras that you’ll ever need.
✔ Ongoing support and help with issues you have after the course.
What Will I Learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to confidently:
- Format paragraphs and pages.
- Work with templates and styles to quickly control your document’s appearance.
- Create tables of contents, indexes and footnotes.
- Use ‘Track changes’ to review amendments.
Am I Ready For This Course?
Before attending this course you should have a fairly good understanding of Word to the level covered in our Word Intermediate course.
The Training Day
Our courses run from 9.30am to 4.30pm with refreshments and biscuits throughout the day and a break for lunch.
We offer a relaxed, supportive learning environment, fully air-conditioned training facilities and some of the nicest instructors on the planet.
Also, you’ll receive:
✔ A full-colour A4 manual to keep so that you can recap.
✔ A USB stick so that you can take your course exercises with you.
✔ A Certificate of Attendance.
- Paragraph Spacing
- Keeping one paragraph with the next paragraph/line
- Widow/Orphan Control
- Line Spacing
- Line Breaks
- Extending the use of the Bullet and Numbering features
- Page Breaks
- Section Breaks
- Headers and Footers
- Creating and Using a Document Template
- Creating Paragraph Styles
- Creating Character Styles
- Creating List Styles
- Modifying Styles
- Copying Styles between Documents
- Creating a Document in Outline View
- Viewing an Outline
- Modifying an Outline
- Outline Numbering
- Footnotes and Endnotes
- Table of Contents
- Creating an Index
- Tracking Changes
- Recording a Macro
- Running a Macro
- Editing a Macro
- Adding a Macro Button to a Toolbar
- Deleting a Macro