Become a Photoshop retouching expert and master Photoshop’s most advanced retouching features and tools.
As this is a hands-on Photoshop course, there is plenty of time to experiment with the techniques you are being taught.
✔ A course focused on Photoshop’s advanced retouching tools.
✔ Plenty of one-to-one attention and time to ask questions.
✔ Friendly, experienced trainers, small groups and a comfortable place to learn.
✔ All the materials and extras that you’ll ever need.
✔ Ongoing support and help with any issues you have after the course.
What Will I Learn?
As on all of our Photoshop courses, this training course involves working on multiple examples and exercises. With the trainer present, this allows you to try out what you are learning and ask questions if you get stuck.
By the end of the course you will:
- Have a deep understanding of white balance and lighting.
- Know how to precisely clean up difficult areas of images like hair, skin, eyes, teeth and clothing.
- Ensure that every product shot is perfect.
- Understand how to get colour adjustments just right.
Am I Ready For This Course?
This is an advanced Photoshop course. It assumes that you are already an experienced Photoshop user.
It is recommended that you have either attended our advanced Adobe Photoshop training course or have developed a good working knowledge of the topics covered in that course before you attend.
The Training Day
Our training courses run from 9.30 am to roughly 4.30 pm with plenty of refreshments throughout the day and a break for lunch.
We offer a fun, relaxed learning environment and comfortable, fully air-conditioned training facilities. We also have some of the nicest instructors on the planet.
Also included with every course is:
✔ A full-colour Photoshop manual covering everything in the course.
✔ A USB stick for the course exercises so that you can practise.
✔ A Certificate of Attendance to show that you have been professionally trained.
- Analysing your images
- Sketching your ideas
- Setting up your Brushes
- Working with Camera Raw
- Using the Shadows/Highlights filter
- Adjusting skin colours with Levels and Curves
- Using contrast to add colour
- Using Adjustment Layers
- Enhancing colours
- Boosting your colours
- Adding colour via contrast
- Dust and Scratches
- Using the Healing Brush
- Using the Spot Healing Brush
- The Patch Tool
- Clone Stamp
- The Brush and Clone Stamp tools
- Using Blends
- Reshaping and styling hair
- Working with the Liquify, Puppet and Warp features
- Adding depth and highlights
- Patching and removing gaps in hair
- Dealing with receding hairlines and thickening hair
- Changing hair colour
- Using Puppet Warp and Liquify
- Reducing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing techniques for skin
- Creating a Frequency separation
- Using the Dodge and Burn techniques
- Blend Modes, brushes and the clone stamp tools
- Changing eye colours
- Sharpness techniques
- Controlling colours
- Whitening teeth in a natural way
- Applying the effects
- Reshaping using Liquify
- Creating a brush
- Smoothing wrinkles
- Retouching clothing
- Adding a pattern to clothing
- Colour Correcting product shots
- Cleaning up
- Removing Colour casts
Online Training Requirements
To attend this PhotoShop course online, you will need:
✔ PhotoShop on your Windows PC with a camera, speakers & microphone
✔ A stable internet connection capable of running Zoom
✔ To be a confident computer user and able to use Zoom
If you have access to a second screen, we would encourage you to use it as it improves the experience.