The ability to communicate with others clearly, accurately and concisely is at the heart of at all business interactions.
This course will show you how to communicate in a way that is unique and authentic to you whilst allowing your message to be heard loud and clear and exactly as you intended.
The key topics that it covers are:
• Why is communication important?
• What is good communication?
• The impact of poor communication
• Who are the “best” communicators?
• What stops us communication effectively?
• What about listening (truly listening)?
• Communicating your message – what are you trying to say and to whom?
• Using appropriate language
• The power of words
• Being consistent
• Meaning what you say
• How to be sure you’re conveying your intended meaning (being unambiguous)
• Being congruent (your behaviour matches your words)