A significant number of people rate the fear of speaking in public most highly than their fear of death.
You may not feel that worried about speaking in front of an audience but for many of us public speaking is something we actively avoid, or, at best, endure.
It’s certainly not something that we enjoy.
Great speakers convey their message with flawless enthusiasm. Their confidence and delivery ensure that their audiences remain engaged throughout their presentations
This course will help you to understand how to make your content and it’s delivery engaging and engrossing for your audience.
The key elements that we will cover are:
• How you feel about speaking
• Why are you speaking?
• What message are you trying to convey?
• How to grab them, keep them happy and get them to remember
• How to deal with issues and feel more confident
• Developing your own unique style
• Building confidence when speaking in public
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Our courses run from 9.30 am to approximately 4.15pm. While you are with us we are focused on offering you a relaxed and productive learning environment. When you book a course with us you get the following:
Training in fully air conditioned facilities from an experienced instructor.