This presentation skills training course will enable delegates to present with enthusiasm and confidence. Delegates will complete the course having perfected their skills and worked on the content of a presentation they currently deliver or need to deliver in the future.
This course will benefit anyone who briefs teams, presents internally or externally and wishes to refine their existing presentation skills and develop new ones. Download the course details
This course focuses on ensuring that all delegates are able to give memorable presentations that get results.
By the end of the course, each participant will be able to:
- Assess their own presentation skills
- Address key areas for development
- Recognise the purpose and components of impactful presentations
- Structure a presentation for maximum effect
- Deliver a presentation with confidence
- Use props for targeted impact
There are no prerequisites for this course. Delegates will need to bring with them, material that can be used in the preparation of a 5-minute presentation. This could form part of a work-related presentation that the delegate has or will need to present or an interest.
- A full colour training manual/book.
- The exercises that you have worked on during your course to allow you to practice afterwards.
- Certificate of attendance
- Freshly prepared lunch.
- Refreshments throughout the day.
- Training in fully air conditioned facilities from an experienced instructor.
- Self assessing current skills
- Identifying areas for development
- Recognising workplace needs and opportunities for presenting
- Tackling nerves
- Identifying the purpose of the presentation
- Knowing what and how to best plan
- Scoping the structure of an impactful presentation
- Gaining and retaining the audience’s interest
- Demonstrating confidence
- Using your vocal power
- Displaying positive body language
- Staying in command
- Handling questions with authority
- Which to choose
- When to use
- How to control
- Using your key resource: your audience
- Committing to a personal action plan.
- Identifying which specific activities to do differently tomorrow.
- Using the Implementation/Impact matrix so actions become reality.