Master Microsoft Office 365 the easy way on our 1-day introduction to Microsoft Office 365 training course.
Our friendly, certified trainers will quickly get you using Microsoft 365 confidently.
This is a hands-on course and includes plenty of time to try out what you are being taught for yourself and ask questions if you’re not sure about anything.
By the time you finish, you’ll be comfortable using a wide range of Microsoft 365’s core features.
✔ A complete beginners’ course that covers all of the basics.
✔ Plenty of one to one attention and time to ask questions.
✔ Friendly expert trainers, small groups and a comfortable place to learn.
Dallas is our usual trainer for our Office 365 courses. He has 12 years of experience as an IT trainer.
He also has a PGCE and worked as a school teacher for 7 years before moving into IT training.
What Will I Learn?
This Microsoft Office 365 training course is the quickest way to make sure you are making the most of all of Office 365’s new features and functionality.
Many people are comfortable using individual apps like Excel or Outlook but do not understand how to use the new functionality that is included in Microsoft 365 like OneDrive and Teams.
This is the area that this course focuses on.
You’ll learn about:
- How Microsoft 365 works and how to navigate around it.
- Saving your work to the cloud in OneDrive.
- Collaborating on documents and syncing shared files in OneDrive.
- Using Microsoft Teams for calls, and meetings to collaborate with other team members.
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Logging in and signing out
- Navigating around Microsoft 365
- Creating and updating user settings and preferences
- Using Microsoft 365 Web apps vs Desktop apps
- Launching desktop applications
- OneDrive overview versus My Documents
- SharePoint overview versus Network Drives
- Files: Creating, Renaming, Opening and Saving them
- Using the Reading & Editing views
- Using the Backstage view
- Adding existing Files with Drag and Drop
- Adding Files using Upload
- Sort, Filter and Search
- Viewing Options
- Sharing Files
- Open Shared Files
- Collaborating and co-authoring documents
- Stop Sharing
- Working offline
- Syncing Files
- Creating URL Links for Files and Websites
- Document Version History
- Accessing and Navigating the Teams App
- Creating and Joining Teams
- Managing, Editing and Deleting Teams and Team Members
- Creating standard and private Channels
- Adding content to Channels: Files, Tabs & Emails
- Sharing and Collaborating with Channel Posts
- Scheduling Meetings using Teams and Outlook
- Meeting Options
- In-Meeting Controls: Backgrounds & Live Captions
- Participant Options: Assigning roles and using the lobby
- Screen Sharing: Desktop Windows, PowerPoint Presentations
- Giving and Taking Control of other people’s screens
- Working with Whiteboards
- Meeting Notes
- Conversations: Chatting, Video and Audio calls and Inviting others
Am I Ready For This Course?
This is a complete beginners’ Office 365 course. You don’t need any previous experience of using Microsoft 365 to attend this training course.
We assume that you will have a basic understanding of working with Microsoft before coming on this training course but nothing more than that.
If you’re not sure if this course is right for you, please give us a call and we’d be delighted to help.
We also offer a shorter course focused just on using Microsoft Teams.
The Training Day
We include everything that you’ll need for a really productive, fun day’s training.
Our One Day Office365 courses from 9.30 am to approximately 4:30 pm.
We provide a relaxed but focused learning environment and some of the friendliest Office365 trainers you’ll find anywhere.
When you book a course with us we include everything that you need for a great day’s training.
Also, you’ll receive:
✔ A full-colour manual to keep which covers everything in the course.
✔ A USB stick so that you can take your course exercises home with you.
✔ A Certificate of Attendance.
Online Training Requirements
To attend this Office 365 online, you will need:
✔ Office 365 on your Windows PC with a camera, speakers & microphone
✔ A stable internet connection capable of running Zoom
✔ To be a confident computer user and able to use Zoom
If you have access to a second screen, we would encourage you to use it as it improves the experience.