Learn the essential skills of using Microsoft SharePoint. By the end of this course, users will be able to collaborate with other users through their SharePoint portal, including using document management, lists, discussion boards and surveys. Download the course details
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- understand the basics of SharePoint Online including SharePoint sites and their components
- navigate SharePoint sites
- perform searches in SharePoint Online
- use the social networking features
- work with OneDrive For Business
- create and work with files and list items
- create lists and libraries
- work with calendars and events
- create, modify and delete views for lists and libraries
- create and work with wiki pages
- create and work with custom content types and document set content types
- create and modify team sites
- manage the security for a site and its content
- understand how to work with existing SharePoint libraries
- modify and customise lists and libraries
- customise and work with workflows
- understand site templates and how to work with them
- install and use the SharePoint mobile app
This course assumes that you have gained a basic understanding of Windows and Office applications. This includes an ability to work with multiple windows and navigate the desktop, as well as having an understanding of computer file storage (i.e. drives, files and folders). Familiarity with 365 is beneficial but not essential.
Our courses run from 9.30 am to approximately 4.15pm. While you are with us we are focused on offering you a relaxed and productive learning environment. When you book a course with us you get the following:
- A full colour training manual/book.
- The exercises that you have worked on during your course to allow you to practice afterwards.
- USB stick to take the exercises away.
- Certificate of attendance
- Freshly prepared lunch.
- Refreshments throughout the day.
- Training in fully air conditioned facilities from an experienced instructor.