Learn how to get your inbox under control on this focused 90 minute time management training course.
By the end of this course you will understand clearly:
Jo has been a professional development coach and trainer for over 20 years. She is Chartered Institute of Professional Development (CIPD) certified.
She started her career in engineering before transferring to a leading pharmaceutical company. She spent 18 years there in a number of leadership and technical roles across a number of departments including HR, customer service, and training.
We begin the session by examining everyone’s issues with e-mails.
We then identify the tactics you can use to overcome these issues.
Each course will be tailored to participants’ needs however typically it will cover:
• To e-mail or not to e-mail? Is there a better or swifter way to deal with the situation?
• Simple tools to decide how to respond quickly, concisely, and appropriately
• E-mail “rules of conduct” – setting your colleagues and clients (and your own) expectations around e-mail responses
• The “scourge” of the cc (carbon copy)
• Use of folders and other features of Outlook to keep in control
• Your plan moving forward
This course is an intensive session for people who struggle to keep their email inbox under control.
If you tend to miss important emails or to struggle to reply to them in a timely fashion then this is the right time management course for you.
We provide everything you’ll need for a really fun, productive time management workshop.
We include a certificate of attendance and course materials (where appropriate).
We generally deliver this course remotely using Zoom or Microsoft Teams. For remote, online training courses you will need a reliable computer and internet connection to participate.
This course runs in conjunction with our sister company, Development Academy, which is focused on professional development training.