WordPress was originally an open source blogging tool however it has evolved since it was launched in 2003 and is now the world’s more popular content management system (CMS) with 22% of all new websites using it. Its plug-in and template structure make it extremely easy to customise.
Our WordPress training courses are led by ex-industry professionals with years of hands-on experience. This means that our courses use real-life examples and scenarios.
1. Training with an expert WordPress trainer.
2. A full colour WordPress manual or book for you to take home.
3. Free parking at our site in Guildford.
4. Lunch and refreshments through out the day.
5. A comfortable, air conditioned training environment
6. The WordPress exercises that you have been working on during the day (you will need to bring a USB stick)