This course provides students with the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012. This course is the foundation for all SQL Server related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence.
In this course students will learn how to:
– Write SELECT Queries
– Query Multiple Tables
– Use Built-In Functions
– Use Subqueries
– Execute Stored Procedures
– Use Set Operators
– Implement Error Handling
– Implementing Transactions
– Use Table Expressions
– Sort and Filter Data
– Use Window Ranking, Offset and Aggregate Functions
– Query SQL Server Metadata
– Program with T-SQL
– Improve Query Performance
Target audience – This course is intended for those who are developing systems using SQL Server databases, or who are using SQL to extract and analyse data from SQL Server databases. The course is also aimed for SQL power users who aren’t necessarily database-focused; namely, report writers, business analysts or client application developers.
Before attending this course, students must have:
– Working knowledge of relational databases.
– Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows® operating system and its core functionality
This introductory Microsoft Access training course will teach you the fundamentals of using Access […]Read more