This training course will teach you how to build custom SharePoint business solutions with SharePoint Designer.
This is a practical hands-on course that gives you plenty of time to try out what you are learning and ask questions if you get stuck.
By the end of this SharePoint designer course you will be able to:
- display data from SharePoint lists and integrate data from multiple sources,
- use complex business process automation with SharePoint workflows,
- create forms and capture data for workflows, and
- present data for use in business intelligence dashboards.
What Will I Learn?
You’ll learn about:
- Customising web sites and SharePoint Designer.
- Displaying Information with data views.
- Connecting to external data sources.
- Automating Business Processes with Workflows.
- Presenting data for Business Intelligence.
Am I Ready For This Course?
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for creating, building or managing SharePoint sites.
A basic knowledge of SharePoint site structure or experience with a previous version of SharePoint is assumed.
Click here is you would like to see our full listing of SharePoint Courses.
- Creating data views
- Displaying list data using the Data View Web Part
- Linking and merging data sources
- Working with relational data
- Leveraging SQL Server data
- Displaying Database Results
- Retrieving data via stored procedures and views
- Business Connectivity Services (BCS)
- Utilising external content types
- Centralising security through BCS
- Analysing business requirements
- Establishing business rules through branching logic
- Executing workflows in parallel and serial
- Identifying lists required in the workflow process
- Assigning tasks to participants
- Building workflows
- Creating workflow actions and steps
- Sequential Workflows
- Parallel Workflows
- Cascading Workflows
- Reusable Workflows
- InfoPath forms and Workflows
- SQL server Reporting Services and SharePoint integration
- Leveraging Report Builder to build reports
- Reporting Data from SharePoint Lists
- Report content types, Data Sources and Data Sets
- Leveraging SSRS in SharePoint for building dashboards