Customer Service Training
Customer Service training isn’t just for sales and customer support reps. Effectively handling both internal and external customers is an essential skill for all customer facing staff, at all levels. Having good technical skills is only half of what you need; the other half is having the skills to gain customer satisfaction, understanding, and cooperation.
In this course, you will learn methods for effective communications whether you are talking to customers to gather requirements, solve problems, or present solutions. In any field the first order of business is resolving customer enquires effectively. It is imperative to recognize the importance of customer service techniques to ensure continued business success.
- After completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Properly understand and fulfill customer expectations
- Establish rapport and trust with customers so they become your allies, not adversaries
- Translate technical jargon for non-technical customers
- Recognize cultural differences that may impact customer handling
This course is for anyone who has contact with customers in any context be it face to face or a service desk. There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Understanding the Customer Service Environment
- Who Is The Customer?
- Developing a Customer Service Strategy
- Defining the role of customers service agents.
- How Sharp Are Your Customer Service Skills?
- Attitude as the Key to Success
- Understanding Customer Logic Theory
- Good Customer Service Habits
- Ineffective Customer Service Habits
- Understanding Customer Service Solutions
- Taking Ownership
- Listening and Taking Notes
- Expressing Empathy
- Utilizing Questioning Techniques
- Restating the Solution and Gaining Customer Agreement
- Knowing What Your Customer Really Wants
- Understanding Telephone Etiquette
- Answering the Phone
- Greeting the Caller
- Managing the Call
- Ending the Call