How do I insert slides in PowerPoint 2007 and 2010 from other presentations?
You may have slides in other presentations that you would like to use. In PowerPoint 2007 and 2010 there is a tool called Reuse slides that we can learn to merge slides from different presentations.
- Open the presentation you would like to merge into.
- To merge slides from other presentations go to the home ribbon
- Click on the new slide command and select Reuse slides
- The Reuse slides panel will open on the right of the PowerPoint screen
- Click on the browse button and choose browse file or library. This will depend on where the presentation is located.
- Select the relevant presentation and the slides are now shown in the panel.
- The slide will magnify when you point to it.
- Click on a slide to insert it.
- To insert all the slides in a presentation, right click and insert all slides. They will appear in the presentation in the correct format!
- To keep the source formatting from the presentation you are inserting from click on the option Keep source formatting at the bottom of the panel.
This is how to insert slides from other presentations in PowerPoint 2007 and 2010. If you want to learn more about PowerPoint then why not attend one of our PowerPoint Courses.
NEW LOWER PRICE!This Microsoft PowerPoint training course will help you learn the fundamentals […] Read more
Course DetailsThis advanced Microsoft PowerPoint training course will make you an expert PowerPoint […] Read more
Take advantage of our £55 saving off of the standard price by booking the […] Read more