You can animate text, photos and all object in PowerPoint. There are now many choices and effects in 2007 and even more in 2010.
– Open the presentation and go to the specific slide that you’ve chosen to animate.
– Select the text or object that you want to animate and go to the animation ribbon. Before you begin animating open the animation pane shown here in the Advanced Animation group. This helps you see the animations building up on the slide.
– Now lets animate! Go to the add animation button and you will notice there are Entrance, Emphasis and Exit animations to pick from.
– Now lets Emphasise the text. Click on the add animation button and click on wave in the emphasis group.
– To exit the text we click again on the add animation button and in the Exit group select float out.
– To view your animations you can click on play at the top of the Animation pane or go to slide show. Remember how to get to slide show? Either the Slide show ribbon or the status bar on the right. The right click on the mouse will bring activate your animation.
To animate photos is the same process.
This is how to animate text and photos in PowerPoint 2007 and 2010
If you want to learn more about PowerPoint, then take a look at our PowerPoint Training Courses.
NEW LOWER PRICE!This Microsoft PowerPoint training course will help you learn the fundamentals […]Read more
Course DetailsThis advanced Microsoft PowerPoint training course will make you an expert PowerPoint […]Read more
This Adobe Photoshop training course aims to enable delegates to be able to produce […]Read more